A Sentient Abomination was a Abomination whom retained some or all of their Humanity while expressing the incredible powers of being partenered to a spirit, in the Original Game, one such Abomination would be Flemeth.
Though it is rare, the possibility of a Sentient Abomination became apparent to the Chantry, whom attempted to Hunt Sentient Abominations when they were young for fear of what they would become.
Many were missed however whom went to ground, such an Abomination was known as Flemeth whom was a Witch of the Korcari Wilds, she was said to have lived for a LONG time while killing any Templars that came to her lands seeking to kill her.
Known Sentient Abominations and their Partners:Edit
Old God Abominations:Edit
- Adrian Pentaghast Cousland - Dumat, the Dragon of Silence.
- ? - Zazikel, the Dragon of Chaos.
- Quitch Demuna - Toth, the Dragon of Fire.
- Brawn - Andoral, the Dragon of Chains.
- Flemeth - Urthemiel, the Dragon of Beauty.
- Datri Hollow - Razikale, the Dragon of Mystery.
- Sevorath Tabrill - Lusacan, the Dragon of Night.
- ? - Sorath, the Dragon of Destruction.
- Teroare Pentaghast - Chaos, the God Dragon of Endings
- Tilsa Pentaghast - Spirit Dragon of Chaotic Speed
- Alaric Pentaghast - Spirit Dragon of Chaotic Strength